finally i can blogging again, super busy this month with
my assignment from college, ヽ(｀◇´)/
Today post is about Nail Water Decals~
KkcenterHk kindly sent me the product to try and i will give my honest opinion about this product.
i got this Nail Decals in a week! i think it's really fast because it's from Hongkong.
Here is it N.Nail Water Decals Nail Art - WDBLE422
I choose the design my self~ i mean how cute is it? i can imagine flowers growing on my nails. (●´∀｀●)
How to use this Water Nail Decals?
It's very easy!
Here is the step by step " How To Use Water Nail Decals "
- Apply any base color of your choice and let it dry
( i'm using Sheer pastel nude by kleancolor )
- Cut the design that you want to use
- Peel the plastic from the design
- Using a tweezer put the design in room temperature water (-/+ 10 Seconds)
- After that you can drag the design out and pick the design with tweezer
- Put the design in desire place and pat it gently
- Apply Top coat and you're done!!
So pretty and cute right! ヽ(´▽｀)ノ
flowers grow on my nails~⊙▽⊙
I can say that this nail decals is thinner than nail stickers, so it's looks more natural on nails.
Pro:- Lots of design to choose
- Easy and quick to use
- Look more natural on nails
- CHEAP only USD$2.82!
- Hard to use on right hand ( i'm not that good with my left hand (Ｔ▽Ｔ))
If you interested on trying this Nail Decals you can buy it here
and you can have 10% off using this code: MATCHA
USD$2.82 with 10% off?? come on~~ super cheap right? ⊙▽⊙
you can use the code with any products on KkcenterHk
so don't forget to check on their website.
Have a nice day! (≧∇≦)/