5/13/12

Meiko Sakine Vocaloid Cosplay Photoshoot

hellooooo~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
in this post i want to share about my Cosplay Photoshoot that
i did on April.
I was cosplaying as Meiko Sakine from vocaloid.


the costume is so cuteee! i'm so happy to cosplaying as her.
i did the photoshoot with my cosplayer friends and 5 Kameko's (cosplay photographer)
but i'll not post all of the picture because it's too much, (◎_◎;)
the photoshoot was take at Taman Menteng

okay so here is the result of the photoshoot!
note: my costume is different because of too much version of this costume and i just mixed it all together, (◎_◎;)

with my friend yutaka zen as Gakupo

some random picture,


LOLOLOLOL~

i'm very hapy with the result! thanks to very talented Kameko's that very kind to help us newbie cosplayer, to take a pro like photos, ヽ(^Д^)ノ
i have a lot of Cosplay event attended and still not posted to this blog, LoL *lazy me
okay~~ post finished!
hope you guys enjoyed the post~
byee~~~(≧∇≦)/

1 comment:

  1. You have the perfect look for almost every cosplay ^^

    Your friend looks taalll O_O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...