12/23/12

( Review ) Bright up Nano Eye mask


got a problem with dark circle or panda eyes?
yes i am! *raise my hand ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
my panda eyes is super bad as long as i can remember,
even concealer can't conceal it perfectly. (TεT)

i'm not lying right? T__T
but Kawaii Corner kindly sent me this eye mask to try, Bright Up Nano Eye Mask




this eye mask is from japan, with Japanese Nano Technology it can effectively release essence nutrient into skin cells . so here is how it's look on my under eyes


it's actually bigger than what i'm expect. and the essence is going everywhere,
it's really hard and messy when i applied it on my under eyes.
but after 15-20 minutes almost all essence absorbed and my under eyes area
feel really moist and plumped.  (。♥‿♥。)


but still nothing really change, my dark circle is still there *of course
nothing is instant right? 
except instant noodles *lol Ψ(`▽´)Ψ
maybe with a long term usage i can see a better effect with this eye mask.
but i do love how it can moisturize my under eye area.

Bright up Nano Eye Mask

Pro:
- Moisturized under eye area
- have a lot of essence
- cool sensation when applied

Con:
- a little bit messy to use
- need long term usage to see a better effect
- have paraben

i really have to invest on a good eye cream soon...
do you guys have some information about a good eye cream?
please let me know on the comment section bellow!

have a good day! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...