7/27/15

Go Ombre with Blow+Bar!

Hello!
If you are following my social media, you might have know that i just colored my hair at
Blow+Bar Salon at Kemang Village, with my partner in crime Puni/momo/cheek monster.
If you haven't know yet, Blow+Bar is the Singapore’s first LIFESTYLE GROOMING BAR in Kemang Village, Jakarta that serves up full hair services and manicures with complimentary drinks. A social place for busy urbanites, Blow+Bar combines hair and nail services with drinks in a chill and relaxing bar environment.
What's special about this hair heaven is you can enjoy your hair pampering time with free beverages from their Bar! 
This Salon are well know for Permanent Blowout. This is similar to digital perm but they perfected the technique so that the result will look natural, effortless and long lasting. Their Motto is "Never a Bad Hair Day". To bad my hair is bleached so i can't try their Permanent Blowout :(
This is my hair before the Ombre Magic (haha)
looks decent from the front, but blehhh... from the back :(
I got Pepermint Tea for my beverage~ so refreshing and calm my tired body haha!
Getting ready for the hair coloring.
first my stylist begin to coloring my roots area with dark brown color to even out my hair color, we want to create gradation effect on my hair. From Brown to Purple hehe~
After that he begin to bleach my ends, to get ready for the Purple color~
And Tadaaa~ here is the final result! Hello Ombre Purple Hair!
Thank you for my stylist for this Fabulous hair!

Overall i really like their services, the staff is very understanding and kind. The best part is, they have Non Amonia Hair Dye which is no chemical annoying smell and more gentle to your hair!

If you would like to know more about Blow+Bar, feel free to check their website and social media below!

Blow+Bar

Website: http://blowplusbar.co.id/
Instagram: @blowplusbarid

Lippo Mall Kemang Village L1-32.
Jl. P. Antasari No. 36. Jakarta Selatan 12150

Ph. +62 21 295 28436
Mon – Sun: 10:00 am – 9:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...