8/29/13

( Review ) Oriflame Very Me Cherry My Cheeks Blush

Blushes are now used on my everyday look!
i'm addicted with using blushes because my face is pale and lifeless,
a little touch of color on my cheeks making my face looks fresher!
i specially like to use blushes on the apple of my cheeks, not on the contour spot. it makes me looks younger~ (◡‿◡✿)

Now here is my favorite blush at the moment!
Very Me Cherry My Cheeks from Oriflame! 


The color is in sweet coral

The packaging is just normal looking, and made from plastic but durable enough to bring around.

closer look
From the color name "sweet coral" i thought it will be more pink-orange kind of color, but the color is only pink... ⊙△⊙
fortunately i really love the color! the pigmentation is just right! not too pigmented and not too sheer! i don't have to worried about looks like a clown or putting a lot of layer of blush to make the color show up. 
This blush is matte, it's great to wear for everyday look.
here is the swatch on my hand,


This blush is also surprisingly long lasting! i wore it at my recent photoshoot, and it still visible after all day doing photoshoot outdoor!
Here is some photo of my face after photoshoot, you can see that my foundation washed out a little but the blushes is still there~
can you see it?  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°



Oriflame Very Me Cherry My Cheeks Blush
Pro:
- Just right pigmentation
- Cute color
- Durable packaging
- Long lasting
- Matte and looks natural

Con:
- Nothing

i got this blush from Miss Adlin,
if you want to order Oriflame product you can contact her here~

Have you tried any product from Oriflame?
Share your thought on the comment section bellow!
Have a nice day pretties~ ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...