1/8/14

( Review ) Coser daily wig

Hi Guys! (*^▽^)/
because my last wig review got a lot of views so here is more wig review for you guys~ (°∀°)b lol
today i want to talk about a daily wig from a brand called "Coser"
i've been wearing this wig for quite a long time, and until now the wig is still in a great condition~
by the way if you noticed, i wore this wig when i work at AFA Cafe as a Maid.
some customer even ask me if my hair was real, and i was " noo it's a wig!" hahaha! (ノ>▽<。)ノ
some of my Meido friends also said that my wig is so soft and looks great~ 
(●´∀`●)

throw back pic~ me as AFA Cafe maid
So here is the wig with different lighting,

without flash
with flash
I can say that this wig is pretty shiny with flash, but looks great on non flash photo.
the quality of this wig is similar with Pinkcoco wig, ( you can read my Pinkcoco Wig review here )
this wig is also very easy to comb, not easily tangled and very comfortable to wear. I can remember that i wear this wig from morning until night when i work at AFA Cafe hahaha! ✖‿✖

curl detail
this wig code, if you want to order it
I really like this kind of style, brown color with loose natural curl with side bangs to hide my chubby cheeks~ 
this wig is super convenient if i have a bad hair day~ just wear this wig and voila! pretty looking hair haha!
my bf also said that this color suit me well, maybe i should change my blonde hair to this color huh? ⊙▽⊙


so here is my photos spam, using this wig~ (✌゚∀゚)☞






I got this wig from Yumiya Coshopu,
She got a lot of Ready Stocks wig from Coser brand!
please do check it out~
also you can order anything from Taobao at this shop~

I hope all of you enjoying this review,
maybe i will do more wig review in the future,
Have a nice day! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...