1/15/14

( Review ) More Mio Brown

Hi guys! ヽ(^Д^)ノ
today i'll rave about this new circle lens that i recently got from Kawai Gankyu,
it's called More Mio and it's from korea~


i'm quite impressed with this lenses, because usually i always wear my geo princess mimi machiatto for everyday usage, no lenses beat my mimi machiatto for all day long comfort. but this lenses did it!
wear this lenses to go out from morning until night and it's still comfortable~ (。♥‿♥。)
this lenses is my everyday must wear now, besides the comfort side this lenses have bigger diameter that my mimi machiatto~ this lenses diameter is 16 mm while my mimi mahiatto is 15 mm~
and my mimi machiatto will expired soon, so i'm super lucky to find this lenses~ (´▽`ʃƪ)

pattern detail
the pattern is not really special, but it shows really well on my dark asian eyes. Also it looks quite nice from a far. Here is some photos of the lenses on my eyes~





with flash
Color and pattern ( 3.5/5 ):
the pattern is so so, not really special whatsoever but the color shows really well even on my dark asian eyes~ 
Enlargement Effect ( 5/5 ) :
this lenses diameter is 16 mm which is perfect for dolly eyes looks, i recommend brown color lens for big dolly eyes look because black can be too much, and brown looks more natural.
Comfort ( 5/5 ) :
this lenses is super comfortable, used it for all day long and have no problem with it~ now i can relax because i found a replacement for my mimi machiatto, hahaha~ (♥ω♥*)

Overall ratings ( 4.5/5 ) :
the pattern is not special but color shows up really well, the diameter is perfect for dolly looks and not forget this lense is super comfortable!

I got this lens from Kawaii Gankyu,
Visit Kawaii Gankyu here! ヘ(^o^ヘ)
Facebook        : www.facebook.com/kawai.gankyuii
Twitter             : @kawaigankyu
Instagram         : @kawaigankyu
Website           : www.kawaigankyu.com

picture spam!




have a nice day! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...