1/23/13

( Review ) The Face Shop Face it Power Perfection BB Cream

Hi guy's! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
today i'll do a quick review of The Face Shop Face it Power Perfection BB Cream in sample,
that i got from Kawaii Corner.



Description:

this BB cream providing total skin treatment to achieve a "power perfection skin"
by imparting proactive care to overall skin problems, including bagginess, roughness, and dryness.

this BB cream has SPF 37/PA++ which is pretty high for our protection from the sun.
swatch on hand
blended

the consistency of this BB cream is thick, and have medium - full coverage.
after blended it on my hand you can see that it covers all of dark spot on my hand
and make it looks brighter. 

Let's see the swatch on my face. My face is in a bad shape right now,
i got a lot of acne and acne scars because of my period, so i need a full coverage
BB cream to hide all the imperfection.

before....:(
after using BB cream

as you can see, it does covers the redness around my cheek,
but still need concealer to covers my acne. 
what i like about this BB cream,
it didn't feels heavy on my face, and after 10-15 minutes it will match my skintone.

the oil control is pretty good too, i already run out my favorite Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream, and after trying this sample i think i'll buy a full product. Because the coverage is better.

but after searching on the net i actually surprise because the full size product is
kinda expensive for me...around Rp 200.000 ++
i'll search for another alternative BB cream, and save money for this one.

Summary,
Pro:
- Great Coverage
- Great oil control
- Not feel heavy on skin
- Have SPF 37/PA ++

Con:
- A little bit expensive

do you already tried this BB cream?
or do you know an alternative BB cream that have a medium - full coverage
with great oil control?
don't forget to comment bellow!
have a nice day~ o(≧▽≦)o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...