2/4/13

( Review ) Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Gift Set

Hi guys!  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
will make a quick post before i go to sleep!
i'll talk about Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Gift Set from Skinfood,
i got this from Kawaii Corner!





this gift set contains a toner and emulsion and both in a mini or travel size.


i think this gift set is great for us to trying something new, because buying
a fullsize product is a let down if the product doesn't do justice to our skin.
i already used up all of this gift set, it's takes me a month to use it all!

so let's see how this products works on my skin.


first is the toner, aside from it's name the toner and the emulsion didn't really smells like apple, the toner it self actually smells like alcohol to me. and when applied to skin, i can feels a cool sensation and fresh feeling but still can't stand the smell. the consistency of this toner is like water, and the packaging always makes me ended up pouring too much products.

toner consistency

the emulsion consistency is gel like and really sticky, i mean reaallyyy sticky!
it's kinda weird when i applied it on my face, but after blended to skin the gel quickly melt and absorbed really well to skin.

emulsion consistency
this toner and emulsion didn't make me break out which is a good thing, but
after using it for a month i didn't really see a different change on my skin. 
will i buy the full size product? i don't think so...⊙△⊙

i do really enjoying the refresh feeling but this products is not for me.

for summary,
Pro:
- travel friendly packaging
- good for trying out new skin care
- cooling sensation and refresh feeling when applied

Con:
- toner smells like alcohol
- emulsion is really sticky
- packaging makes me always poured too much product
- can't see any different after 1 month usage

i have to tell that what's not working on me maybe works really well on you,
and we all have a different type of skins.
this is just my personal opinion.(*^^*)

you can buy this product at kawaii Corner on Facebook and their Page,
they sell a lot of Korean Beauty product with a affordable prices,
so don't forget to check them out!

So who's already tried this product?
please tell me your experience with this product on the comment
section bellow~
have a good day and good night!  ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...