Hi guys~! Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ have you ever heard about CURE Natural Aqua Gel? if you're really into skincare, this is a product for you! CURE Natural Aqua Gel is Japan’s best selling facial exfoliant with 1 bottle sold every 12 seconds! A Safe and Gentle exfoliation gel that is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin!
What is Exfoliation?
Exfoliation is the removal of the oldest dead skin cells that
cling to the skin's outermost surface, or epidermis.
Exfoliation is really important for our skin treatments.
It makes the skin feeling smoother and fresher looking.
Exfoliation also makes our skin easier to absorb any skincare products
such as serum or moisturizer.
CURE Natural Aqua Gel is a gentle type exfoliating gel
with No Fragrance, No Colouring, No Preservatives and Made of 91% Activated
How To Use?
- Wash your face and dry it well with towel.
- Pump 3 to 5 times to obtain an appropriate amount of gel on your hand.
- Apply gel to skin on face, neck or other areas that are dry and rough.
- Gently massage your face in circular motion ( do not rub too hard )
- Rinse well after removing the dead skin.
- Continue with your regular skin care routine after exfoliate.
- Use CURE Natural Aqua Gel twice a week! so you will not over exfoliate your skin! Over exfoliate will make our skin dry! ⊙△⊙
CURE have a clear gel texture that really easy to spread on our skin,
it will melt when we spread it because of our body heat.(●´∀｀●)
Gently massage our skin and the dead skin will be removed as you can see on the picture above. Here is more closer look,
I bought CURE at Singapore Watsons for 42$....⊙△⊙
i know it's pretty expensive, but for a great quality products why not?
and one bottle is 250g which is good because i can use it for a long time,(/^▽^)/
i actually have 3 bottle of this...yeah i stocked up. (゜▽゜;)
CURE Natural Aqua Gel
- Gentle type exfoliating gel ( great for sensitive skin )
- Can exfoliate dead skin really well
- Natural with no fragrance, no colouring, no preservatives and made of 91% Hydrogen water
- Easy to use
- Can be used at another part of body that dry and rough
- One bottle SOLD every 12 Seconds in Japan!
- Hard to find in Indonesia
Did you guys already try this products?
If not what is exfoliate products that you use?
Don't forget to comment below! Ｏ(≧▽≦)Ｏ