8/23/12

( Review ) KKcenterHK 1mm+0.2mm Laser Glitter and Pearl Light Pink Bow Nail Art

hello everyone~! O(≧▽≦)O
i just back from my 1 week trip to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore~!
will post a Holiday Haul next!
but now i'll post a review about this two products that KKcenterHK sent to me. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ







Description:

Brand New With Original Retail Packing
100% Authentic
Color : LB911
Net Weight : 10g
Size : 1mm(1/24) + 0.2mm(1/128)
Bottles Made Of Plastic

As you can see this glitters contains two different size of glitters, 1mm and 0.2 mm.
The color is Pink with a rainbow effect if hit by light~ so pretty~ (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
the packaging is a plastic bottle which is contain 10g amount of products. It's actually a lot of glitters...⊙△⊙ i dunno when i will finish this glitters...⊙△⊙

When applied to my nails, it's actually pretty hard to not make a mess LOL
it's my first time using glitters actually, ⊙▽⊙






Description:

Brand New With Original Retail Packing
Each Pack Contains Around 50 Pieces Of Seemingly Pearl Light Pink Bow
Texture: Slightly Hard And Not Easily Worn-out
Size: 4mm x 5mm

This small cute pink bow is uber cuteeee!!! and also the size is perfect for my small nails~ 

i tried to applied it on my glittered nails, and here is the result!



my mom said my nails is very cute~! LOL (´ ▽`).。o♡

If you're into 3D nail art, you have to try this products!
for a first timer don't worry, it's actually my first time too!
it will become a little bit messy but trust me,
after that you'll looking at your nail nonstop! LOL

Please check at KKcenterHK for more choices of nail art items!
they sell a lot of variations with affordable price!
FYI~ the glitters is USD$7.85 and the pink bows is USD$5.60
but you can use code: MATCHA and get 10% discount!

what do you think about this products?
don't forget to comment bellow!
(≧∇≦)/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...