8/30/12

Holiday Haul~

hi guyss~~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
as i promised i'll share to you my Holiday haul~
i just back from my holiday to Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore!
it's a 8 days and 7 nights trip, and pretty tiring but fun!

so here is my Haul for makeup!


makeup haul (from left to right):
- Candy doll lipgloss in Juicy Cherry
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara
- Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara (new packaging)
- Koji Eye Talk

Here is other haul,


(from left to right)
- My Beauty Diary Collage Firming Mask
- Cure Natural Aqua Gel
- Liese Hair Cocktail

I bought all of this at Watsons Singapore! they have so many japanese Makeup and skincare that's
hard to find in Indonesia. I hope Watsons at Indonesia will be like that too someday...⊙△⊙

I read so many good things about the products that i buy! and can't wait to share my opinion too!

what so you think about the products?
which one did you want me to review first?
don't forget to comment below!
have a nice day~~ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...