2/2/12

Update about Hello Fest

Hi guys~~
i'm so sorry for lack of post~
i'm so busy to prepare myself to joining Hello Fest
Here is the poster of the Event

HelloFest 8 Anima Expo

It's on 4 February 2012, two days more~!
omg i's so nervous~
it's a yearly event and a BIG event for me cosplayer, and for animators or film makers as well.
because there will be cosplay competition and Short movie competition.
i'll join Cosplay competition there.
and here is some photos of me testing my costume~
i'll be cosplaying Black Rock Shooter


and here is me ( forgot the belt T_T )

Photobucket

and i got this costume from Anime Toradora!


Photobucket

and i'll be with my friend there, she will cosplaying Strength from Black Rock Shooter too.


And here is her wearing the costume


isn't she is so cool!!!
I'll blogging about the Event for sure later after 4th February~
Can't wait for it!
also i'll be trying this mascara there
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara


it is Japanese Drugstore mascara and it was rated #1 as the top mascara 2 years in a row on Cosme!
i'll be at the event from morning till night, i'll test this mascara's power, haha!
will be review it later~


XoXo
Matcha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...