10/7/14

( Review ) Bangkok Face Skincare

Hi guys!

a couple months ago i received this Thailand skincare products that have been EVERYWHERE,
Thailand skincare is really popular right now, so i think i'll give it a try.

Bangkok Face Gem Fruit Pudding Cream and Lotus Sparkling Mask


Gem Fruit Pudding Cream

This daily cream contains Pomegranate extract for firming and moisturizing, Apple stem cells to slowdown pores damaging processes, Dermcom from Crocus chrysanthus to make your skin delicate as silk.


The texture of the cream itself which resemble pudding is bouncy and smooth! the cream is quite thick but blend easily on the face.



For me this cream is so-so,  it does makes your skin feels tight and firm after used but i didn't see any significant change on my skin. Also it's quite dry for my skin. I think this cream is great for oily skin ( my skin is dry ).

Lotus Sparkling Mask

This mask contains various extracts from the pure deep blue ocean that enhances cells energy reform as well as producing new healthy cells, repairing damages cells intensely up to DNA levels, Royal lotus stamen extract to brightens our skin also acting as anti inflammatory as well. Green caviar extract contains essential amino acids. this mask moisturize our skin and recovered aging, dried and wrinkled skins.




this lotus mask smells really nice and also easy to spread. i usually spread it thickly on my skin 1-2 times a week before sleep, and then wash it in the morning.
This mask is my favorite from this line because it's so moist and makes my face feels plumped in the morning. it's moisturize my dry skin so well and i already hit the bottom of the jar Lol.
I recommended this mask for people with dry skin.

I got this Bangkok Face skin care from Kimberly 
you can contact her on Facebook to get this awesome skincare,
She also sell a lot more skincare from Thailand, please do check it out!

That's it for today thank you for reading ^^/
Have a nice day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...