3/7/16

Getting Lashes Extension at Lashtique!

Last week! i'm finally went YOLO and get Lashes Extension for the first time!! ( ᐛ )و
because i'm getting tired using false lashes and want to look fab even if i just woke up from my hibernation.
If you're lazy in the morning (like me) to put on mascara or false lashes,
Lashes Extension is the answer guys!!
Thank you for whoever invented this!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I went to Lashtique for my first ever experience with lashes extension because i researched about them and i found out that they have The Best Quality Product from KOREA. (*゚ロ゚)
My new Fab Lashes
What is Lashtique?

It's The first eyelashes clinic in North Jakarta. Now you can say goodbye to daily mascara and say hello to eyelashes extension. 
Located at Gading Walk Arcade #26 - Mal Kelapa Gading, Jakarta, Indonesia 14240

Some advice guys, don't ever wear dresses or flowy skirt at Gading Walk... (´Д` )
I wore dress at that day and strong wind at Gading Walk just blow my dress up to my face and i'm struggling to protect my legs to not showed to everybody there.
Seriously guys... just wear pants, okay? (≧ヘ≦ )


When i go there, and entering Lashtique i was like "wow, what a fancy and cute place."
there is a lot of flowers, and the girl behind the counter is so cute and friendly. And she wear lashes extension too. (‘∀’●)♡

The cute girl at the counter will ask, what kind of lashes that you want to get.
i was confused at the time because i have no idea at all, 
( first timer thingy, don't judge me okay? ) ( ≧Д≦)
Then she kindly recommend me that Volume Diva will suit me the most, because my lashes are very thin and short ( you can't even see it ). (´;ω;`)


After decided what i'll have on my lashes, they told me to wear this cute fury sandal and went straight to treatment room. I have to take photo of it because it's fury sandal, but it's blurry...


This is what the treatment room look like, the beds are so comfy and they also provides some super soft blanket in case you want to sleep there, and i did.
They play soft and calm music there, and i noticed they play My Neighbor Totoro instrumental version. Good job Lashtique!


Here is me, laying there and i actually sleeping a while when the staff did my lashes. The staff is very kind and she have a calm voice. I feel comfortable hearing it, haha. She handle my lashes with care and soft hand because eyes area is very sensitive.
Oh yeah, you have to clean your make up first before treatment because if not, the glue that will attached the extension will not adhere well!


The treatment takes time 1,5 - 2 hours, and you can't open your eyes! so don't wear contact lens like i do girls, because it'll be quite uncomfortable. Ah... all things that we do for beauty.


Finished my upper lashes, yeah girl look at that fabulous lashes. My face is poker face because i don't want my silly face being seen. Deep inside i'm so happy with the result.
After that i decided to get lower lashes extension as well, because mine is nowhere to be find.

getting lower lashes too!
pretty staff attaching lower lashes

Finished!!! Look at that lashes, so fab~~ My friend said it looks great and natural!
Here is before and after photo. (dunno why my face have different color... probably because of the lighting is different)
Before and After lashes extension

Yayy! welcome my new lashes! goodbye mascara!!
overall i'm very satisfied with the result! Good Job Lashtique!

Oh, they also selling falsies and collagen mascara for your beautiful lashes! Lashtique is truly lashes heaven, don't you agree?



You can visit Lashtique if you want to have fabulous lashes everyday! 
at Gading Walk Arcade #26 - Mal Kelapa Gading, Jakarta, Indonesia 14240
Phone: (021) 45878352
Instagram: @lashtiqueid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...