6/9/13

( REview ) coco eye Lavender in Red Wine

Hi guys! today i'll reviewing circle lens again *hope you guys don't get bored  (°◇°;)
i got a lot of circle lens that i haven't review yet, so bear with me guys~
ヽ(;^o^ヽ)

My sponsor Softlensholic say that this lens is new, so i got a chance to try it and quickly fell in love with it! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫

Coco Eye Lavender 3 Tone in Red Wine



Specification :
Diameter         : 18.80mm
B.C.                : 8.60
Water Content : 48%
Duration          : 12 month
Brand              : Coco eye 
Origin              : Korea



The pattern is really pretty, like it's name this lens have 3 color blended together and create an abstract pattern. For Red Wine the color is black, yellow and pale red (almost pink).


On my eyes the pattern didn't looks abstract anymore! how strange! ⊙△⊙
it's looks like a small flower on my eyes, or my interpretation is weird?
but it looks so pretty in real life, with or without flash~ 
without flash, outdoor lighting
without flash, indoor lighting
with flash
Photo taken at Studio
this lens have 18.80 mm which sounds really big, but for me it's not really
different with 15++ mm lenses. and oh... i forgot to take a before and after pic for the comparison, forgive me.... ヽ(;▽;)ノ *bow

Color and pattern ( 5/5 ):
the color and pattern is both a top knot for me. Vibrant color even on my dark eyes, and the pattern is so pretty! and i never see a lenses with similar pattern. i give this lens a 5!

Enlargement Effect ( 2/5 ) :
the lens diameter is 18.80 mm, which i think will make my eyes look like alien, but it's not... i do feel relieve but this lens makes no different with 15 mm lenses, so i think it's pointless.

Comfort ( 4/5 ) :
this lens is really comfortable on my eyes, but after 5 hours or so my eyes start to feel dry, and need a drop of lens solution. But after that it feels comfortable again.

Overall ratings ( 4/5 ) :
Great lens for anyone who wants to make their eyes looks pretty, the pattern is really nice and unique, the color is pretty vibrant too. But the enlargement effect is the same with 15 mm lenses, so don't be afraid with the "18.80 mm" label, my eyes still looks normal with this lens lol. The comfortness is so so but not so bad, so this lens is worth a try~


I got this lens from Softlensholic
if you're interested on getting this lens,
don't forget to check out their 

Have a nice day! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...